Saturday, August 1, 2009

If your hair is a little dry?

what shampoo or product should you use to make it really silky and soft ??



If your hair is a little dry?

I recently switched from Aveda Brilliant (which was great) to Aveda Damage Remedy (which I absolutely adore). It's a bit pricy, but I noticed a difference after one use. My hair was super-soft and shiny and looked great after I styled it. While Pantene feels great in the shower (it takes out those tangles), it doesn't hold up during styling (my hair still feels dry and frizzy...). I've also heard that it leaves a residue that makes it difficult for dye to "stick".



Soft water (or a water softener) also makes a big difference.



If your hair is a little dry?

Hair Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner



If your hair is a little dry?

u should use pantene



it's a really good shampoo



or i also recommend garnier frutis



use any of the conditioners or shampoos then it'll be really silky!



hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment