Saturday, August 1, 2009

My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, sh

every since she became a toddler I have tried a lot of different products on her hair (pantene, cream shine, water and baby oil, leave in conditioner creams and sprays. Can anyone that has this type of hair or experience with help me? have you heard of ISO bouncy cream and where can I get it?



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

Well, girl I know a lot about this hair, because I have it too. My hair is so thick curly, and wavy all at the same time. I love my hair! Email me at memeflower78@yahoo.com and I will send you a list that's a little too lengthy to put on this answer thingy! I tell you though Loreal has a kids line called smoothies. They have one that's for this hair type. What you want to avoid is mineral oils, petroluem, and ammonium laural sulfate soap in shampoos. If you can stay away from these ingredients you'll see a difference in her hair right away. GLYCERIN is this hair types best friend. Email me... I'll give you a whole run down! LOL memeflower78@yahoo.com. Just say hi, and I'll get your address and send you a list OK!



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

Weekly or Bi-Weekly: Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap shampoo, jojoba hot oil treatment, and then Aveda Elixir leave in cond - a quarter size amount. Occasional ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) rinse.



Daily: Rub in water (or allow shower to wet fro) and then massage jojoba oil or sweet almond oil (which is lighter) scented with sweet orange essential oil. Occasionally I use Sta-Sof-Fro - 2 sprays. Every night I cover my head with a doo-rag cap to keep the oils from rubbing onto my acne prone skin which makes my fro look smooshed in the morning.



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

I have the same type of hair. I use Nexus Humectess conditioner after washing my hair. In between washing try a product called Bio Silk Silk Therapy. It is really a body lotion. It is a clear liquid that adds shine and moisture to the hair. I live in Pa. and can usually find it in drug stores. It used to only be sold in certain salons. Dry curly hair is the worst. I've been dealing with it all my life.



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

it mind sound daft but my sister finds mayonnaise great as a conditioner.she puts on her hair and wraps it in a towel and lets it for an hour,she washes it as normal then.give it a go.



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

I would recommend a deep conditioner once a week. You want one that you can leave in for 10 minutes then wash out. You will notice the difference in 4 weeks. I'm sorry I don't know where you can get ISO bouncy cream. I'd look on the internet.



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

garnier frutics would be great for ur daughters hair as well as aussie products trust me i have the same problem



My daughter has naturally curly, wavy hair, and long, but stays dry all the time, what can I use, she's 3yo

I use this for me %26amp; my two children aged 3 %26amp; 18 months.



Yoghurt Hair Care



This will do good to your hair.



1Egg beaten



3-4Tablespoon almond oil or olive oil



11/2Cups yoghurt



1. Lightly beat an egg in a bowl.



2. Add yoghurt and oil.



3. Mix well.



4. Apply onto your hair.



5. Keep on for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment