Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I will like to reverse a perm, but the hair seems to be dry and brittle at the ends. Help?

dont do it, it will damage ur hair even more



I will like to reverse a perm, but the hair seems to be dry and brittle at the ends. Help?

Get a trim.



I would get a trim every other month (like 1 inch). I know it'll take twice as long to grow but atleast you'll have healthy hair. If you leave your damaged hair, then as you grow your hair it'll start breaking off at the end and that doesn't look too good.



To help keep moisture in your hair: after you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner, wait until it's about 30% dry and then put hair serum in your hair (a little goes a long way). Just put it on from the middle of your hair through to the end.



If you have straight hair now (or will after your reverse perm), you can also use a ceramic hair straightner at the ends of your hair which will make it appear healthier (still put on the hair serum before you straighten).



After you do get the reverse perm, avoid doing anything else to your hair like dying, using hair products like hairspray or gel, for a few months until your hair seems healthier.



Goodluck.



I will like to reverse a perm, but the hair seems to be dry and brittle at the ends. Help?

Use a shampoo and conditioner for damaged/dry hair. Use a deep conditioner mask. Rectify ur hair condition first hen you can reverse the perm.



I will like to reverse a perm, but the hair seems to be dry and brittle at the ends. Help?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment